CheckLogFile

I’m working with an old version NSClient++ - 0,4,1,105 2014-04-28 but I could not change it easily. I’ve read many topic in this forum and many web pages.

I’ve have the same problem that other users when I want to split with the space character. But it does matter I’ve made my request simplier. I’ve only one concern. When nothing matches CheckLogFile return “Nothing matched” with the OK status.

I 've the option empty-state=OK but it does not work.

My question is : is there any way to force the default return of the module ChekLofFile to return WARNING instead of UNKNOWN ?

Thank you in advance for your help

I’ve put all my configuration into the nsclient.ini.this. here is a part of this file :

;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ; Section for NRPE (NRPEServer.dll) (check_nrpe) protocol options. [/settings/NRPE/server] ; COMMAND ARGUMENT PROCESSING - This option determines whether or not the we will allow clients to specify arguments to commands that are executed. allow arguments = true ; ALLOWED HOSTS - A comaseparated list of allowed hosts. You can use netmasks (/ syntax) or * to create ranges. parent for this key is found under: /settings/default this is marked as advanced in favour of the parent. allowed hosts = 127.0.0.1/32,10.0.0.0/8,10.0.0.0/16,10.0.0.0/24 ;Undocumented key command_timeout = 60 ; PORT NUMBER - Port to use for NRPE. port = 5666 ; ENABLE SSL ENCRYPTION - This option controls if SSL should be enabled. parent for this key is found under: /settings/default this is marked as advanced in favour of the parent. use ssl = true ;encoding = utf8 ; permet de prendre en compte tout type de caractere allow_nasty_meta_chars = true empty-state = 2 ; yes I’ve also tried this option here but nothing happend. ;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [/settings/external scripts/alias] alias_checklogfile = CheckLogFile file=c:\thl\test.log “filter=column1 LIKE ‘(0 warnings, 0 errors, 0 fatal errors)’”