Exception raised: Could not load library: 126: The specified module could not be found. in module: LUAScript.dll

Hi,
i have installed Nsclient and i have this message error:
error:CACHE.\NSClient++.cpp:453: Exception raised: Could not load library: 126: The specified module could not be found in module: LUAScript.dll

What’s the solution please?

sounds like a broken install, which installer did you use?

in the meantime you can probably (unless you specificly need it) remove the LUAScript module.

// MickeM

Although this is a pretty old thread, I am just experiencing a similar issue, using installer NSCP-0.5.0.62-x64.msi from nsclient.org which is also bundled with the Icinga 2 Agent package.

E core Module (LUAScript) was not found: Could not load library: 126: The specified module could not be found. : LUAScript.dll c:\source\master\service\NSClient++.cpp:479 E core Module (LUAScript) was not found: Could not load library: 126: The specified module could not be found. : LUAScript.dll c:\source\master\service\NSClient++.cpp:1035 E core Module (LUAScript) was not found: Could not load library: 126: The specified module could not be found. : LUAScript.dll c:\source\master\service\NSClient++.cpp:1035 Module (LUAScript) was not found: Could not load library: 126: The specified module could not be found. : LUAScript.dll Command not found: Module (LUAScript) was not found: Could not load library: 126: The specified module could not be found. : LUAScript.dll