Monitor Windows virtual memory usage

I want to know if there’s a way to monitor windows virtual memory through nsclient (in the same way that is swap size is monitored in Linux).

I’ve reached to the nsclient++ documentation and only could find virtual usage by specific processes. That should work but I didn’t understood the output. Here’s an example:

I’m passing the command: /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H 10.222.152.10 -c check_process -a process=sqlservr.exe OK: all processes are ok.|‘sqlservr.exe state’=1;0;0 ‘count’=1;0;0

It shows that the process is up and running. When i filter it to virtual memory, the output is the following:

/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H 10.222.152.10 -c check_process -a process=sqlservr.exe "warn=virtual > 200m" WARNING: sqlservr.exe=started|‘sqlservr.exe state’=1;0;0 ‘sqlservr.exe v_size’=211.54193GB;0.19531;0 ‘count’=1;0;0

The problem is, I couldn’t find any reference of this (211GB being used of viftual memory) being used for the sql server process in the Windows OS host. How can I find that out?

If is something am I doing wrong, what is it?

Is there some other way to monitor virtual memory in windows?

Any help is appreciated.