Nsclient++ 0.5.62 can't set password in remote install!

We have a large network and want to install nsclient to the hosts. But this work is not complete with manuel installation. I try to setup & configure with remote installation to network. But i cant set password anyway. Its always generating random password. I want just one password to all network. I can set ALLOWED_HOSTS=serverip like this. But password dont NSCLIENT_PWD=secretpass . If i set MONITORING_TOOL=none , NSCLIENT_PWD command set password but installation doesnt work properly. If choose GENERIC dont work.

If we dont set one password for all network. What should i do in nagios side for working this program. Is there any command to we have, accept to all passwords. another from -s onesecretpassword

‘check_nt’ command definition define command{ command_name check_nt command_line $USER1$/check_nt -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -p 12489 -s PASS -v $ARG1$ $ARG2$ }

Please help, Best regards

I have also the issue that the NSCLIENT_PWD is not managed when I try to install the NSCP-0.5.0.62 x64 client locally on a Win 2012 R2 server.

If y try the command line specifed in the documentation msiexec /qn /l* log.txt /i .msi INSTALLLOCATION=c:\FooBar CONFIGURATION_TYPE=registry://HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/software/NSClient++ ADDDEFAULT=ALL REMOVE=PythonScript

The arguments CONFIGURATION_TYPE and REMOVE are not working…